SAJOG is a tri-annual, general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal that carries original research articles, editorials, clinical practice, personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJOG.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 19, No 3 (2013)
- Reducing direct causes of maternal death
- Changes in stillbirth rates in a stable population over 50 years
- Clinical abdominal palpation for predicting oligohydramnios
- Obstetric and perinatal outcome in teenage pregnancies
- Impact of the introduction of a colposcopy service in a rural district on uptake of colposcopy