SAJOG is a tri-annual, general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal that carries original research articles, editorials, clinical practice, personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 20, No 2 (2014)
- Mesh implants in vaginal prolapse surgery: Position statement and recommendations of the South African Urogynaecology Association
- Anterior vaginal prolapse repair: Traditional anterior colporrhaphy or self-tailored mesh repair?
- Abnormal cervical cytology requiring colposcopy among women under the age of 30 years
- Pregnancy outcomes in super-obese women
- 2014 SASOG congress – selected abstracts