The South African Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other general medical articles and personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries, general correspondence, and classified advertisements.
Vol 19, No 3 (2013)
- Reducing direct causes of maternal death
- Changes in stillbirth rates in a stable population over 50 years
- Clinical abdominal palpation for predicting oligohydramnios
- Obstetric and perinatal outcome in teenage pregnancies
- Impact of the introduction of a colposcopy service in a rural district on uptake of colposcopy