The South African Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other general medical articles and personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries, general correspondence, and classified advertisements.
Vol 19, No 2 (2013)
• ‘Colleague bashing’ is unprofessional behaviour
• Comparing the effects of mefenamic acid and naproxen on heavy menstrual bleeding
• Does treating asymptomatic abnormal vaginal flora improve pregnancy outcome?
• The effect of beta-adrenergic blocking with propranolol on labour
• Conventional versus liquid-based cytology – cost and cost-effectiveness