SAJOG is a tri-annual, general specialist obstetrics and gynaecology journal that carries original research articles, editorials, clinical practice, personal opinion, South Africa health-related news, obituaries and general correspondence.
Vol 20, No 3 (2014)
• Is the randomised controlled trial the best?
• Venous thromboembolism in gynaecological surgery
• How safely can post-term pregnancies with uncertain
gestational age be followed up using amniotic fluid
• Medical management of ectopic pregnancies with
• Are we missing at-risk babies? Customised growth
charts v. standard population charts in a diabetic